Aug 11th, 2021
Welcome to another episode of the Conversations for Financial Professionals podcast where we are shaping the next generation of financial advice.
Today we have Mike Michalowicz.
Mike, you are the creator of Profit First, which is used by hundreds of thousands of companies across the globe to drive profit.
By your 35th birthday, you had founded and sold two multi-million dollar companies.
Today, you lead two new multi-million-dollar ventures. You are a former small business columnist for The Wall Street Journal and business makeover specialist on MSNBC. As well as a popular main stage keynote speaker on innovative entrepreneurial topics; and is the author of such titles as: Clockwork, Profit First, Surge, The Pumpkin Plan, The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, and your latest book Fix This Next.
Welcome to the podcast!
- Mike discusses the concept of a business serving its owner instead of the business owner serving their own business
- Ways to pay yourself as a business owner are discussed; Mike gives us the scoop on how his way of running his business was so revolutionary
- The most substantial impediment to profitability to entrepreneurs is examined
- Investment in systematic organization consultation for your business is discussed; Mike sheds light on how a business owner should view this as an investment in a business vs. an expense
- Budgeting and taking time for personal development of yourself as a business owner is deliberated
- Industry myths are dissected; Mike answers various questions regarding profitability success, paying yourself as the business owner and applying business system organization to different industries
Mike has some cool tools to help you get your business to profitability, check them out here: https://mikemichalowicz.com/get-the-tools/
Are you a current or aspiring financial professional? Click here to receive my 10 Tips for jumpstarting your career.
Listen to previous podcast episodes, clicking here.
To receive a newsletter digest of Jumpstart community happenings, click here.
Subscribe to the podcast by clicking here.
Want to collaborate? Click here.
Thanks again for listening, reading, and watching!